Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Most memorable moustache in a motion picture or television series

...and the nominees are:

Tom Selleck for his outstanding work in Magnum P.I.

The man with the bulletproof stache, Charlie Bronson

Acting without ever seeing his lips move, Elliot Gould in M*A*S*H

Now I realise I'm missing out on one very significant figure here, however I think we need to rule out the obvious because of his unfair advantage in being the first man on the planet to ever grow a mo. Therefore, awarded the lifetime achievement award is none other than Mr. Burt Renyolds, without whom Jason Lee and state troopers of the world would have no one to look up to.

............................................................

I challenge anyone out there, can you think of a moustache in history before Burt?

...I didn't think so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the risk of having one of your stache wearing buddies set loose on me, I present this image to the jury.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6678/redfordandhisstachezx4.jpg

Anonymous said...

that link again

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6678
/redfordandhisstachezx4.jpg