Friday, November 24, 2006

Surefire cure for the blues...

Been feeling a little blue of late. Had camera problems, Viking Princess fantasies and I find myself saying "you don't know what it's like. You've still got an appendix?" It's funny how much you miss them until they're gone and how many bars require you to have them for entry...

...blah, blah, blah, essentially I've been crying, chain smoking and making papier-mâché hats with a support group for Matt Dillon lookalikes for about a week now, but this morning all of that changed. Why, you ask?

Well...


Because Jeff Daniels is now a myspace friend!

I feel happier just saying that out loud
"because Jeff Daniels is now a myspace friend!" I might even make a little song:

Jeff
you are my friend,
Jeff,
we are good friends,

Jeff,
I worship SATAN,
I love ROBOTS,
ARGH...!

(I think that's more work than what goes into a my chemical romance song)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope those lovely people at the hospital warned you there'd be a come down from the morphine...

Mark said...

God bless those pill-happy folks at the Austin, seconds before the morphine ran out they sent a pharmacist to my rescue with a months supply of pain killers strong enough to take down a horse.

.....

MEDICARE: Keeping you addicted to pharmaceuticals for over 20 years